By Duke Reichert’s Research
1. No fingerprints removed from the car Lanza was driving. Yet, he was not wearing gloves.
2. Two AAA Cards were located in the Lanza home. A call to AAA tells us that BOTH of those cards were in the name “Ryan Lanza”- even the one that SAYS Adam Lanza. Each card had a different member ID ***-*****-***-8 and ***-*****-***-9.
3. When asked by press, the CME (chief med examiner) H. Wayne Carver stated that “Yes, the long gun was used” referring to the fact that the AR15 was the murder weapon of the victims in the school. However, NO rifle was found in the school. 4 handguns were. The rifle was in the trunk of the vehicle parked in front of the school.
4. Trauma helicopters were not called to the scene. They were offered, by LifeStar Services, according to the police report and police radio transactions, and the officers stated that they were to ‘stand down.’
5. In a similar fashion, no paramedics or ambulances were ‘called in’. Some arrived on scene, but NO MEDICAL STAFF was allowed in the school. Parts of the report show that the officers got radio transmissions asking if ambulances were needed and the same stand-down order was issued. Several officials, police officers, and even victim’s father Lenny Pozner indicated that the reason for this is to ‘avoid unnecessary traumatization of EMTs who should not have to see carnage if possible.’
6. The black Honda Civic we were first told was registered to a Chris Rodia (petty larcenist offender and also string of drug charges); but then it was reported that was an error and a miscommunication in officer radio transimssion, (Rodia was actually pulled over in a town 30 mins away, Greenwich CT, that morning, and officers said the radio somehow ‘picked up’ that transmission when the ‘wires got crossed’. We were then told the car was registered to Nancy Lanza, Adam’s mother.
7. The car’s 4 doors were all open in front of the school and black sweatshirts were strewn on the ground around the car. How does this match with the lone gunman scenario?
8. We were told that the school principal installed new security systems in the school that year (2012). FOIA requests have returned since then and have determined that the security system was installed in 2006 and there have been no requests for service, or upgrades, since that year.
9. Sally Cox, school nurse for 15 years, said that Nancy Lanza was a kindergarten teacher at the school for 15 years. A quote from her as reported by the MSM is as follows: “She was a loving, caring, and absolutely wonderful kindergarten teacher. The type of teacher you would want working with your 5 year old children.” We were then told by the MSM that officials stated that Cox’s statement was not accurate and she made a mistake. That Nancy Lanza never worked or volunteered in the school, and that she was in fact, never a teacher there, or anywhere else.
10. DNA in Lanza home on 1.)Christmas card addressed to Sandy Hook elementary school students and 2.) on .22caliber cartridges returned a hit for a NY Offender in the National DNA database of offenders. WHOSE DNA IS THAT? Why is this investigation closed if this DNA exists? Why did no one report on this relatively huge piece of evidence?
11. Adam Lanza was described as being 6′ tall, and weighing 110 lbs. I am 4’11 and I weigh 110 lbs. I cannot imagine how skinny and frail “Adam” must have been, and yet, as you can see in the attached screen shot, in addition to carrying the 60 lbs of gear he was said to carry into the school that day, he also then “piled bodies 2 and 3 high” after he shot them, before turning the weapon on himself. (Which leads us to the next issue)
12. The police report states that Lanza’s hands were handcuffed behind his back,
Attachment titled “Western”. Shows that Adam Lanza, CONTRARY TO MSM AND “Official reports” was NEVER enrolled in classes at Western (WCSU).
13. Mary Sherlach, school psychologist, was a victim of Sandy Hook, who was murdered on December 12, 2012. However, miraculously, in January 2013 she renewed her certification for 5 years.
Are these not shocking? Bizarre? Concerning?
Mysterious Missing People, Deaths, Retirements, and Resignations:
The People of Sandy Hook Flee, or are Taken Out
1. William Podgorski, State Cop, 49 @ Yale Medical (Sudden, unexplained death June 16, 2014)
2. Michael Bellmore, journalist, 27 @ Yale Medical (Sudden, unexplained death May 3, 2014)
3. Joann June Egletes, @ Yale Medical, paralegal at Pinsky Law where 1 and only lawsuit was filed, immediately pulled though, 53 (Sudden, unexplained death September 21, 2013)
4. Robert Hoagland, Newtown Real Estate Appraiser, 50 @disappeared (kidnapped) from his front yard in Sandy Hook on July 28, 2013. Interesting case because similar to Phillip Marshall (9/11 Truther, murder/suicided 2 kids, family dog, self, in California in Feb.2013, while his wife was on a 2 week vacation in Turkey), Hoagland’s wife was ALSO on a 2 week vacation in Turkey at the time of his disappearance. Just sayin’.
5. Reuben Bradford (State Police Commissioner) Retired and Moved away June 2014
6. Danny Stebins (State Police Incident Commander Sandy Hook) Retired and moved away June 2014
7. Lt. George Sinko (active during the whole incident, trained at Quantico for the 10 weeks just prior to SH) retired June 2014 at age 49
8. CT Us Attorney David Fein, 52, resigned May 13, 2013.
9. Adam Heller, 35, tenured teacher in NY State, detained, committed to psyc ward, fired from teaching for questioning Sandy Hook in the iPhone app Instant Message communication “Words with Friends”. Is suing for his job back. FBI and local officers showed up at his house and said they found that he was “talking conspiratorially and owned weapons he purchased since Sandy Hook and that made him a terrorist threat”. He had an impeccable teaching record, never mentioned Sandy Hook at school to students, was a great teacher, no trouble with mental health, substance abuse, or the law prior.
10. Louis DeCarlo Stamford Police Commissioner who was best friends with Governor Dannel Malloy, as stated by each of them many times over the past few years, and who was involved in making statements about Sandy Hook after the shooting despite being retired. DeCarlo was found “dead in apparent suicide” in his driveway of a gunshot wound to the head at age 71 in June 2014. http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/…/Former-Stamford-police-ch…